How to Set up a VPN Connection on iPhone/iPad and Mac
By using VPN, you can easily change your virtual location and Stop trackers from following you on the web with maximise security and privacy.
The easiest way to connect VPN account is using an App, but sometimes you need to connect it without any app, maybe to your own VPN server! we provide this kind of VPN too.
Set up a VPN Connection on iPhone or iPad
- Launch Settings on your device, then tap on VPN
- Click on Add VPN Configuration to make a new VPN connection
- First, Select Type as L2TP, after that, fill the fields with your VPN account details and once you done, tap Save or Done
Description: Enter a name for your VPN, whatever you want.
Server: Type the server address as IP or FQDN
Account: Type the Account Username (Get a VPN Account Here)
RSA SecurID: Make sure it is OFF
Password: Type the Account Password
Secret: Put your Shared Secret key
Send All Traffic: Turn it to ON
- It's ready to connect, select the newly created VPN and turn Status to on
Set up a VPN Connection on Mac
- Open System Preferences and launch Network
- Click on + to add a new connection
- Then select the options as below:
VPN Type: L2TP or L2TP over IPsec
Service Name: Enter a name for your VPN, whatever you want
- Now you should make a configuration for your VPN:
Configuration: select and create a new one and name it Server 1
Server Address: Type the server address as IP or FQDN
Account Name: Type the Account Username (Get a VPN Account Here)
Authentication Settings: select and enter the Account Password, also put the Shared Secret key
Note: You can select the Show VPN status in menu bar Check Box to add a shourtcut on menu bar.
- Press Apply and then click Connect
When the VPN connection is established, you will see a timer and new IP address
- By default, your Mac will only pass necessary traffic via VPN, So In Advanced, you can choose Send all traffic over VPN connection to ensure none of your data can be compromised
Congratulations! You got it, Your VPN is up and running.
Do you want to order Another VPN?
Use both upper and lowercase characters Include at least one
And anyways, as Cecil Adams reasoned, “[Do you really] think graphic arts supply houses were hiringDo you want to order Another VPN? classics scholars in the 1960s?” Perhaps. But it seems reasonable to imagine that there was a version in use far before the age of Letraset.